About Anna Minihane
Anna is an accredited CBT, EMDR Therapist & Integrative Psychotherapist experienced in working with people with a variety of problems including depression, anxiety, generalised anxiety, trauma, phobias along with a range of other life issues, such as bereavement and loss, relationship breakdown due to affairs and betrayal, health and work related issues. Anna has 16 years experience working in the private sector, NHS and Voluntary sector. Anna uses a private and confidential room at Greenfields Clinic in Canterbury, and has a practice in London.
- EMDR Europe Accredited EMDR Trauma Therapist
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) since October 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Salomons Tunbridge Wells, Canterbury Christ Church University (UK)June 2010
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist - Integrative Psychotherapist since June 2002
- MSc Integrative Psychotherapy Metanoia Institute London (UK)June completed 2002
- EMDR Training parts 1-3 London 2007-2009 & 2014
Anna Minihane abides by the Standards of Conduct Performance and Ethics in the Practice of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP), the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and the Code of Ethics of the Metanoia Institute London.
Luke, K and Minihane, A (2008) Building Resistance – Final Project Report, Developing Improved Psychosocial Care for Patients Diagnosed with Cancer.
Luke, K and Minihane, A (2008) Emotional and Psychological Effects of Cancer (User and peer reviewed.) One award in 2009 BMA Patient Medical Book Competition
Call: 07545 197910