Contact our naturopaths by video call or telephone
Coronavirus Covid-19, how to stay healthy - advice from our naturopaths
- Anxious about getting a cough or cold?
- Concerned that self-isolation might lead to poor health outcomes?
- At high risk of chest infections due to asthma, allergies, COPD, smoking, diabetes?
- Need reassurance and advice on what to do in the event of early symptoms?
- Want to know how to deal with existing conditions such as pain during self-isolation?
If you are able to come in to the clinic for consultation and treatment see below for how we are preventing spread of the coronavirus in the clinic. If you are unable to come in for an appointment book a telemedicine consultation with our naturopaths today and get a personalised prescription of diet, herbal medicine and lifestyle recommendations for staying healthy, be ready to deal with any problems as they arise, and be prepared.
Price: £180 GBP or $225 USD
What you will receive:
- A one-hour, one-to-one telemedicine consultation with our Naturopathic Medical Doctor (NMD) and Oriental Medicine Doctor (OMD) Jacquie Greenfield, licensed in Arizona
- Personalised recommendations for a package of herbal medicines available on prescription, to take in the event of getting any symptoms of infection or allergy
- If resident in Arizona, prescription of pharmaceutical medicines where appropriate (at extra cost)
- Access to herbal medicines (at extra cost) to keep in your medicine cabinet
- A written report summarising your consultation and recommendation in your secure online account with our clinic
- Dietary advice to boost immunity
- Access to home testing equipment if necessary related to naturopathic recommendations (testing kits for SARS-CoV-2 are available either for home use or in clinic testing, depending on the time since exposure or since symptoms started)
If you are in the UK you can book online at greenfieldsclinic.co.uk or call the clinic on 01227 454 848. Telemedicine appointments can be carried out with a video call using our patient portal, using your computer with webcam or mobile device. For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) please download the Jane Online Appointments app from the App Store.
If you are in the US check Dr. Jacquie's daily schedule on her website DrJacquie.US (click on Coronavirus link at the top of the page) and connect to her telemedicine page during her office hours.
If you are unable to connect by computer you can arrange a phone consultation.
Please note: The CDC in the US has recommended that patients secure a three month supply of medications. Our practice has access to order products if you are running low or need to stock up. Our recommendations do not provide you with immunity to or a cure for COVID-19, they will be aimed at supportive care from viral infections boosting your immune system generally and prevention of other respiratory tract infections. Herbal medicines are in high demand, and orders are currently taking 3-5 days to be despatched from our UK supplier, while stocks last. We cannot guarantee the continuing availability of products for supply.